THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
We are so excited to have you back at The Fischer! Here are a few helpful tidbits that will be useful to you during your time with us:
· We require all patrons to wear masks while moving about the building. As soon as you are seated in the auditorium you may remove your mask and enjoy your concessions and the show, mask-free!
· Please follow social distancing guidelines while inside of the building and maintain at least a 6-foot distance from all other patrons who are not with your group.
· Our building is cleaned regularly, and we sanitize all high-touch areas before every event, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
· There is no need to print the email confirmation that you received after purchasing tickets. All you need to do is give us your name at the door – no printed tickets necessary!
· Card purchases are preferred over cash – we will certainly accept cash at the café but ask that you consider using your credit or debit card if you are able.
Thank you for your continued support!
We look forward to hosting you soon!